Sunday 1 January 2012

Share a Coke

Now I'll admit I'm not the biggest fan of Coca-cola, but I did find this pretty cool, when I saw it. Throughout 2011 Coca-cola was running a "Share a Coke" Campaign in Australia. You could get a bottle or can of Coke customised with a person's name on it and then you could give them this personalised gift. I thought this was a really cute and creative way of advertising a product.  



A distant relative of mine went to Australia recently and had this can personalised. My surname is Hellyar and I absolutely fell in love with this idea when I saw this photo posted on our family facebook group. My surname is also where the inspiration came from for the name of my blog, as most people find it difficult to say my surname and end up call me Michelle HellYeah :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment