Monday 16 January 2012

Wedding Fever

I am completely and utterly, and somewhat inappropriately, obsessed with all things wedding related. This may not seem strange except for the fact that I am not married, nor am I planning a wedding. Despite all this I still find myself drawn to all things white, lacy and romantic. I wanted to share some wedding dress designs from 3 of the most talented international wedding dress designers that I have ever come across. 


Rosa Clará is a Spanish wedding dress designer who has been designing wedding dresses since 1994. Her dresses are available internationally, including in South Africa from Olivelli, which is a wedding boutique in Randburg. You can see more Rosa Clara designs here on her website.
Below are a few of my favourite designs.





Jim Hjelm- My friend Ruth who is getting married soon introduced me to the wonderful world of Jim Hjelm. I don't know much about this label other than that the designs are enchantingly gorgeous. You can see more of his wedding dress designs on his website here.
Below are some Jim Hjelm designs that I would gladly sell my soul for :-)







Maggie Sottero is an extremely well known international designer, whose dresses are available in several wedding boutiques around South Africa, including Olivelli. With her famous name and perfect designs comes a considerably high price tag, but nothing that a second bond on the house won't cover :-) There is such a wide variety of Maggie Sottero designs that pretty much every lady will find her perfect dress in the catalogue.
Unfortunately the Maggie Sottero website's security is as tight as Paris Hilton's mini skirt, so I wasn't able to upload any pictures of her dresses from the website, but if you click here you can see here entire collection of dresses.

3 comments:

  1. Someone should warn Steve about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this photo collection. Its so natural looking. Colors and framing is excellent. Thank you for inspiring me.


    Bridal Shop Prague & Svatby v Praze

    ReplyDelete