Wednesday 11 January 2012

If you're not pinning...you're not winning



One of my all time favourite websites is http://pinterest.com/, and it has something of interest for pretty much everyone. It is a giant cyber pin board that allows people to post pictures of things that interest them, under various category headings. When you see a picture or caption from another person that interests you, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the website with all the information regarding that picture.





        It literally covers every topic imaginable including:
 
  • Weddings
  • Travel
  • DIY
  • Babies
  • Recipes
  • Quotes & jokes
  • Fashion- SHOES SHOES SHOES
  • Photography
  • Hair styles
  • Unusual Products
  • Animals
  • Fitness



You can see all the pins without being a member, but you have to be a member if you want to start your own pinboard or comment on other people's pins. There's honestly nothing better than sitting down with a large cup of coffee, after a long days work to check out all the latest Pinterest posts.
















1 comment:

  1. ...I can say that I am also completely besotted with Pinterest - I've started a collection of pictures of my own that I WILL have at my wedding/in my house/in my children's bedrooms one day :) totally love it!

    ReplyDelete