Monday 26 December 2011

Well Christmas has come and gone, and for me it was an absolute perfect mixture of family, fun, food and most importantly remembering the birth of Jesus. There was also a fair amount of awesome presents that were exchanged and I felt it necessary to share some of the cute and funky gifts that were either received or given by me :-)
 

 Both of these rings are from Sass Diva in Greenstone. There are plenty of other designs, some delicate and others completely over the top, I thought these two were so cute and unusual


 Both the purple scarf and the lace top in the above picture are from Mr. Price, Greenstone. I thought that this top was the perfect way to make a chilled outfit a little more classy and the scarf (which is sparkly and lacy) will add some fun to any outfit


I have no idea where this is from, but it's an evil eye bracelet that I received from my best friend who is Greek. Legend has it that the evil eye will protect the person who is wearing it from evil and from jealous people who wish bad things upon them. 


 As I am taking a trip around Europe next year my fellow traveller and good friend has prepared me with an Italian starter pack, which included a pocket dictionary to help translate the important Italian words and phrases. I am not sure where this is from but it's so incredibly cute and useful



This is a material bag from Meltz in Stoneridge and it's so great because it will add some old school beauty to any outfit
 
And...I received the ultimate gift, an iHome, from my awesome brother. It's basically a sound system for playing songs from your iPhone or iPod while keeping it charged. This was bought on the internet from Buy Cool. Click Here to see the link

1 comment: