Monday 12 December 2011

From small beginings to great things!

Well this is my first official blog post, and I hope that it is the first of many interesting and awesome posts about the world that I live in. It has officially taken me 4 hours to set this blog up, due to an excessive amount of thinking and consideration that went into answering the countless 'set up' questions asked by Google regarding everything from my interests to my gender, which should have been easy to answer had there not been 3 options...Male, Female and other. However I have managed to focus my short attention span on the setup process for long enough to get to the point of the daunting FIRST POST:-)

My blog is not focused on a specific topic, hobby or interest, as my biggest interest right now is coffee/cappuccinos/lattes/espressos and I'm sure no one wants to read an entire blog about caffeine. So instead I hope to introduce you to the randomness of the life of a 20 something South African blogger...

In Memory of Frank Sinatra on his birthday 12 December, I wanted to share this quote by him:

"Luck is only important insofar as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you've got to have talent and know how to use it."

No comments:

Post a Comment