Sunday 13 May 2012

No longer MIA :-)


OK...so I apologise profusely, as I have officially been the most shocking blogger over the past 4 weeks. My reasoning for the shockingness of my blogging is that I went overseas for 3 weeks with my boyfriend and my lovely friend Shavaughn, and although I had all these good intentions of posting blogs while I was away...the lack of spare time and Internet access prevented me from doing so.

I am back now and have loads of stunning, interesting and foreign  things (if you are South African) to share from my travels...and fortunately for my adventurous side but unfortunately for my bank balance the travel bug has bitten and I'm desperate to start planning my next trip:-)


I spent one week in London with my BFF Sam, who is a London local...so she made sure we got to see the untouristy side of London, while also checking out the all the typical tourist attractions.


This pretty much sums up my feeling about London:-)

After London we went on a 2 week Contiki around central Europe (France, Monaco, Italy, Vatican City, Austria, Germany and Netherlands to be precise), where each country and city that we visited was more gorgeous and interesting than the next.
I landed back in South African last Friday and have spent most of the weekend recovering from the flu, doing washing (OK my mum did most of that) catching up on sleep and missed Greys Anatomy and Gossip Girl episodes and dishing out foreign presents to my family. Now I'm feeling almost human again...which is great, considering that I am starting work again tomorrow and I'm pretty sure being human is one of my job requirements. 

1 comment: