Saturday 26 May 2012

Cath Kidston- Heaven on Earth

Before I set off to Europe and the UK one of my best friends, Tam, gave me advice on where I should go and what I should see, buy and eat. One of the things on her list of places to go was the Cath Kidston store in Covent Gardens, London. I scheduled this into my itinerary, but when I arrived, not really knowing what to expect, I was far more impressed than I thought I would be.  


This Cath Kidston store has the most adorable range of all things girly. Its products range from accessories and bags to clothes and costumes, to stationary and household items. Everything has an old fashioned but classy theme to it and although some of the items are a little pricey they are so unusual and adorable that it's absolutely worth it.  
There are a few other Cath Kidston stores around England, but I was only able to visit the one in Covent Gardens. Had I not had a luggage weight restriction and a limit on my credit card, I would have really let myself loose in that store :-) 
Click Here to go to directly to her website to see all the incredible products she has to offer. I've posted a few pics of some of my favourite Cath Kidston gear below.

Cell Phone Cover

Old fashioned dress

Handbag- my favourite

Toiletry bag

Travel wallet

Old fashioned costume

Super classy Umbrella, elle, elle

Wellies- which are a necessity in London

When leaving London I was most upset as I thought that this may be the last I see of Cath Kidston, but when I got home to South Africa I did some research and found that you can buy some of her products from South Africa on Bid or Buy. Sigh of Relief :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment