Sunday 5 February 2012

Art Imitating Life

Recently I have become quite interested in anything photography related...and I have grown very curious but fond of the effects of Photoshop. Unfortunately I have very limited skills in both photography and Photoshop, but I do hope to improve these once I receive my birthday present from Coates. Rumour has it, it is an awesome 3D digital Sony camera...but we'll have to wait and see :-)
But for now I can only admire the talent of other photographers, and share with you the innovative and beautiful shots below. These are more than just photographs, but rather ART!!!









To see more photographs of similarly awesome scenes click Here, and view the rest of the photos that have been uploaded by various photographers.


No comments:

Post a Comment