Sunday 19 February 2012

3D Extravaganza!!!

Seeing as though the whole world has become obsessed with anything 3D related, I thought I'd share these incredible 3D pop up cards with you.

Last week was my birthday and I received this adorable card below (minus the cat) from my brother. I don't think that the photo quite does this card justice, as in real life the bear hangs from the middle of the card and swings when the card is moved. 


Below are some photos I took over the weekend of other similar cards that I found while shopping.




This card is adorable, as the cot swings backwards and forwards while you are holding the card

The perfect card for small boys and my Formula 1 obsessed dad :-)


These cards are available from PNA in Greenstone which is where I took these photos. They are so different and original and there are many other designs, for pretty much every occasion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment